La La La La La... I'm kicking my legs and playing in my crib. I'm suppose to be getting tired and taking a nap, but la la la la la. I think I just lay here and kick the side of my crib and dangle my legs in and out of the slats. I don't even know that my momma is watching me and listening to me. I can hear my music and am just enjoying life. Wow...it has been like 10 minutes and I'm still just as content as can be. Talking to myself and dangling my legs out of..... ASLEEP!! How is that even possible to fall asleep mid kick? She didn't look to comfortable as you can see from the pictures, but I wasn't about to go in a wake her up to move her. She fell asleep like that so it couldn't be that bad. Needless to say she woke up about 1 hour into her nap when she realized that she couldn't get her leg out of it's tight spot. So I went in and picked her up and we sat down in the glider and rocked for a bit. She fell right back to sleep and then I laid her down in her crib and she slept for 2 more hours. I got a great nap in too!!! God bless the rain... it just makes you want to stay in bed.(Please note the fashionable addition to the end of her crib. She had chewed through to the wood that could give her slivers, so I had to cover the end of the crib so that she wouldn't get wood in her lip~! )










No comments:
Post a Comment