Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mmmmm Dirt.

my special helper in the yard
Aly had her 1st dirt clod on Saturday. We were out doing yard work and you can only get so much done while a baby is napping. When she woke up we put on her grubby clothes.. (which she didn't have any) and she came outside to play. I was planting Strawberries and she was digging the dirt and in the wheelbarrow. I looked over at her and she had a mouth full. YUCK! She thought so too. She made a few gagging faces as I was washing out her mouth.

I worked it hardcore in the yard on Friday and Saturday and about ruined myself. Working in the yard at 6 months prego sucks. My ab muscles arn't as tight, (since I didn't give them much of a chance to tighten) so bending over on my knees weeding made me pretty sore! I've recovered and boy is the yard looking nice. (if I don't say so myself) We have a few projects left to go, which I hope to finish asap (while I still can). The baby is coming soon. 3 months to go! We don't have a name picked out yet, but I've been studing the name book looking!

No comments: