Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Buy Sell Buy Sell

So we have been in the buying and selling buisness lately. Sold the hubby's black truck in the truck trader. Crazy story... the truck trader comes out with a new edition every Thurday. Well we got the 1st call on the truck at 5:00am on last Thursday. What the crazy person calling at that hour????. He wanted to look at the truck... so they met up and he ended up buying the truck later that day and Steven had to get a ride home from work! Craziness. We didn't think that the truck would sell that fast.
My parents bought a new house on the golf course that they belong to. So therefore they have to sell their house. They listed it today and have alot of work to do to sell. Exterior stuff. But the bigger dilemma is the fact that they haven't moved in 10 years and have a TON of stuff. By the way they will be having a huge sale at their house next weekend.
I'm selling a desk on Craig's List and the buyer flaked out on me.... so I had to repost my ad. Annoying... because I needed to sell the desk to make room for the futon that I just bought to go where the desk is.
Very busy times. Lot's of selling and buying going on. Friends and Family buying and selling houses. FUN FUN FUN!!!!
I'm excited for Aly's first Easter that she can actually participate in... not just being a cute blob of love. She is cutting her 1st molars on top and bottom. One is broken through the gums but the rest won't be to far behind... because her gums are all swollen. Poor baby. Tonight was the 1st night that I gave her meds... because she was winy after we put her to bed.
Happy Easter Everyone.
He Is Risen.
He is Risen Indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your parents are selling their house!?! I am excited for Ally's first Easter too! It was so fun with Gracie last year! :) Hope all is well and let's get together soon!