Friday, August 8, 2008

A day at the fair





Mr. D was off from work on Friday and so we decided to head out for a family day at the fair. Miss D loved the rides! She also loved the animals too! It was an overcast day with sun breaks later in the day. It was perfect weather. Miss D took a 2 hour nap in the stroller while we strolled the exibits. We had such a great family day!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

LOVE the hair!!!!

The Edelbrocks said...

I love your hair!! So cute!! It was great seeing you at Starbucks the other day. Hopefully I will catch you there again!

~Jamie

jlchristblog said...

ah!
i didn't see that swing, how fun to go together. did you take her on the pony rides? callie loved it!
maybe we should go out to kellies!
ha!
lindsay

Alyssa said...

Hey! I'm loving the short and sassy hair! It looks so good on you!