Monday, August 11, 2008

Good but not that good!


Last night Mr. D and I felt like sharing a bottle of wine. We each had a glass and the rest is left in the carafe. I'm thinking that the bottle came from a friend that left it at our house. We use to meet every week on Thursday for Friends nite.. to hang out and watch that show. You can see that was a while ago.. that show isn't on anymore. Anywhoo... I grabbed it from the wine rack and we popped it open. It was... good. As Mr. D was uncorking a thought went through my head. I wonder if it is worth any money. It was a 1989 and it was just sitting on my wine rack for years. I bet that I've had it since 2000. We enjoyed it... but today I thought to humor my curiosity and google the writing on the bottle. It is in French.. so I had no idea what the name was. So I typed in all the info that I thought was important. Guess what I found out... you don't even want to know. Click below to see the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
I will be enjoying the rest tonight... perhaps with a new appreciation.

1 comment:

Erica said...

WOW!!! I hope it was REALLY GOOD!!!