Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random thoughts on the D's

I suppose that I have been on a bit of a blog vacation lately. I really have been in a writing block and really haven't had much to say. I'm sure some of you readers that check my blog are like...... HELLO what is happening in life outside the city limits... or maybe you have totally written me off. Well I'm still here. Putt puttin' through life. Our house came off the market and we are contemplating a forsalebyowner.com listing. Perhaps lowering our price also. Mr. D had his men's group tonight so Miss D is catching a video right now waiting for him to get home. What better time to blog right. I guess this is turning out to be longer than I thought. My garden is going great. It could really use some warm weather so that my tomatoes will ripen and my corn will get done! I had my first crop harvest of beans tonight. I'm loving my hair cut... it is so easy and every time I catch a glimpse in the mirror I'm so glad that I cut it off. Mr. D is turning 30 in a few weeks! Crazy! We will also celebrate our 7th anniversary in September. I was trying to remember what we have done each year for that day and my brain stopped working at the 2nd anniversary. We usually go out to our favorite restaurant. Ruth's Chris Steak House. We won't be going there this year. We lack the dinero! No gots a the $ for that. We use to say Happy Annisteaksary... but this past week we have been joking about a Happy GoldenArch'sversary. (wow spellcheck didn't like those words!) If you know us you will know that is our humor..a little wierd... but some of you may think... what weirdos. But we are perfect for each other and are so thankful for each other everyday. Thanks for hanging in with me on my blog vacation and I'm sure soon that I will have things to talk about! BSF is starting soon and I'm so excited. Last year I invited a best friend to join me and we got put in the same group... not usually the norm. And we are in the same group this year AGAIN! Thanks God for that special gift.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

you're funny...glad things are still going well for you guys. Paul enjoying hanging with Mr. D last night. Hey, I was hoping to catch your BSF this time around. Is it too late?