Friday, September 19, 2008
Playing catch up
I will post my zucchini bread recipe... it is so YUMMY! I should be able to do it from memory I have made it so many times. I even like to put some icing on it too.. that makes it into a dessert (kinda). I just laid Miss D down upstairs on my friend Jodi's bed.. Jodi is out with her hubby doing some stuff. I am watching her 2 little girls. Among naps, swinging and food...with a little painting we are having a good time. They have dsl over here and I'm in Internet heaven. I am watching the girls I promise.. thankfully the computer is right here in the nook and I can keep eyes in all directions.. plus not miss phone calls from Jodi when she calls to check in. The 1 year old is crawling and climbing and the 3 year old is outside playing on the swing set... while Miss D is upstairs taking her nap. I'm so glad that Miss D is comfortable enough to go to sleep here... if not it would make the day much more of a trial. She was fighting a stuffy nose yesterday. But she pushed through with prayer and is feeling MUCH better today. We are watching Rebecca Of Sunnybrook Farm... IN COLOR! We have this movie at home but in b&w. Is anyone out there looking forward to The Office premiere next week as much as I am... not counting you Mrs. Noodles. Last night was the season finale from last year. We enjoyed some good laughs last night watching that show. If you aren't a fan... check out the show. Maybe rent the 1st seasons so that you can get caught up and understand what is happening with Pam and Jim and so on... Great Show I must say GREAT SHOW. I'm also wondering when Lost is going to start. Last year it didn't start till way late. That is another great show.. but hard to follow if you just start watching now... catch up with the last few seasons. BSF also started and we are onl lesson 2 of the life of Moses. So far it is really interesting. I also started up from last year a study that I'm in with 3 ladies and 1 new one. We are reading the book by Bill Johnson...Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind. We are through the chapter one and we only disscussed two pages from it yesterday for 2 hours! So far it is great and challenging! Hmmmmm.... what else to talk about? Better go play with the little tots...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment