Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Come in for your checkup Miss Mommy

Miss D and I have been doing some serious playing lately... she is into playing doctor and checkup. Thanks to my neighbors daughter for teaching her how to play... and when I say thanks I need you to layer it with a sarcastic tone.... because I can't even count how many check up's that I've had over the last few weeks. A waiting room is involved and a ringing bell to let me know that it is my turn to come in to see the doctor. Then the bag of tools (which are silverware from her kitchen) are deployed and the check up is in full swing. Mr. D gave her some great ideas on how to use her "tools". The ladle is for checking knee caps and elbows. The triangle pie utensil is for checking behind the ears (it is silver and you can really use it to look behind the ears..!), the forks are for tapping teeth and the knifes are for taking blood....and the spatula is for listening to my heart. When I walk into her room for my check up she asks me "what seems to be the problem?". It really is cute.. I just had share. Next I will share about getting haircuts.. which are another one of her favorites to play.

1 comment:

Erica said...

She is so adorable!!! I'm so glad you shared this!!! Tell her we'll have to have check ups too!!!