Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Me... not much but shuteye.

I know that my blog has been seriously lacking. But I really don't find time lately to blog. I really don't have much to talk about. All I do is sleep (when miss d is napping which sometimes can be the chunk of the afternoon). I did clean my house yesterday which was a miracle.... then what happens...someone wants to show the house. So this morning I had to scoop me and miss d out the door early so our house could be shown. That was a hard enough thing to do since my place in the mornings has been on the couch while miss d watches her fav cartoons and my breakfast settles in my not so happy tummy. Ugggh... I'm really not any fun to be around. On that note... Mr. D headed out this morning bright and early to a job..YES that is right I said a job! It just happens to be in Texas and that it is for a month. But God does provide and when He does it is always so over the top. The pay is whopping and we are so thankful for the path God provides. So Mr. D will be home in a month.. and leading back to what I was saying before, I'm really a gem right now.. not doing my hair and barely ever wearing makeup ( I have to be ready to hit my pillow at any given moment). So Mr. D won't be missing much around the home front. I'm hoping by the time he gets home I will be more of a peach instead of a peach pit. I have my first doctor appt on Monday.. I'm hoping for an ultrasound. I can't wait to see a beating heart!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

You crack me up. Glad to hear Mr. D has a job for the month. Hope the doctors appt goes well! Love, Becky

Shannon said...

Let us know if you need anything while he is gone and you are napping!

hope you feel better sooner than later!

meleea said...

great to talk to you yesterday. wow, a month is a long time but thank you Lord for your provision. hope you feel better soon!

Kelli said...

hey you...must not be up for chatting lately? It's okay...I know how life can be...we're praying for you while Mr. D is gone, that you have peace and contentment in your spirit and mind. Let's get together this next week to hang out and be couch potatoes together...maybe by then I'll have some news for you... :P

Shannon said...

Todd talked to him tonight. Sounds like an interesting and crazy situation!

Kelli said...

okay, it's time for a new post from you! :) Hugs