Ok... I know I know that I'm lacking in the posting area of my life. But to be honest my keyboard at home is being picky and not obeying me when I type a letter... it is skipping and then I have to go back and fix it (annoying!)....then another reason is that sitting in front of the monitor contributes to my nausea. Which by the way peaked on Tuesday when I spent the morning and afternoon hugging the toilet. I never threw up with Miss D or Baby Hazel... but Tuesday I was in bad shape. I had a glass of milk at about 5am to fill the void that was starting to make me feel yucky and then went back to bed... well it just didn't sit right. I stayed in bed as my tummy was churning until Miss D woke up about 7am. I headed for a potty break and I couldn't get turned around fast enough to puke...Miss D was so precious... saying..........
"Get those throw up's out mommy"
"Good Job Mommy"
"Do you want my niney to make you feel better?"
" You will be OK mommy"
Too sweet... I stumbled downstairs to get a gargle of water and then maybe a small drink of something... I managed to drink a sip of water. About 1 hour later I had round 2. This time I closed my eyes and Miss D was so into her cartoon that she didn't even notice that I was missing. No pep talk from my daughter this time.. I was on my own. I flushed the toilet and made it back out to the couch where I stayed ALL day. Miss D had a nap at 1pm and I layed down... but had to sleep sitting up because my stomach was in my throat. That really doesn't make for very restful sleep. We gathered our things later in the day to make the trek down to my in-laws to stay. It took me hours to pack for a few days away from home and now a few days later I really did a horrible job packing. We have been at my in-laws staying and I have been feeling MUCH better. I'm hoping that was the end of my nausea and it culminated with a bang... or barf. Anyhow... I have been hitting the sack early because I really have been tired. Mr D really isn't missing much around here. Although we are REALLY MISSING HIM. We both purchased a web cam and are able to "skype" back and forth at my in-laws house where they have highspeed internet. We did on Thanksgiving... which was SO sad as he was with a friend from home who is now on the job with him (HUGE BLESSING) and they were having brawts on the bbq for Turkey day. I felt terrible as I was indulging in a beautiful dinner and pie as he was alone in TX having to fend for himself. He has had some major challenges down there... but as of today 2 people have been fired (Mr. D is very happy about that) and the 4 that are left have good attitudes and are very hard workers. They are now hoping to get 7 more guys down there to help them finish the job before the day they are to return home which is Dec 19th. If they are unable to finish the job by then they will be returning after the 1st of the year. So
Please pray that they get suitable help and are able to make up much lost time.
Please pray for safety on the job site and for a problem free work environment.
Please pray for endurance and clarity for the workers because the are working 6 days a week putting in 60 hours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. D passed his written State patrol test! So we are hoping that they will be able to give him and oral interview during the time that he is home... If I can gather all the paper work and transcripts.
Hmmmm what else can I update...
I had my 1st baby appt. Baby is measuring right on target with what I thought... 8 weeks and now a few days. It was so cool to see a beating heart and Miss D was so intrigued by the tv that showed what the tech was doing. She waved to baby... it was so sweet. My due date is 7-7-09...
and a friend just announced her pregnancy... exciting... another round of babies to be born. Hopefully I won't be so long in posting because I have made it this far in a post without feeling totally yucked out by the monitor!
Late Turkey Blessings and thanks for sticking with me.. even though I have neglected you!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
happy to see that you are feeling so GROSS!It was the worst with Carly, and let me tell you that she is one healthy girl. It will get better, but it is never fun always feeling that way. I love reading your blogs.
Thanks for the update...been thinking about you and the little girl... nausea has just set in for me but isn't too bad yet...thankfully...Will be praying that Mr.D is home by Christmas!!! Thank Goodness for great in-laws though! :) Hugs
oh my my! I love your new page! So bright and happy and spring like...!!!!!!! Nice
love the new design! hope your hubby comes home for christmas - so thankful he is working! praying you will continue to feel well.
I love the new layout!
Post a Comment