Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrrrrr.

So Mr. D is out of town.... So our pipes don't freeze we needed to come up with a cheap way of insulating the foundation and the ppies below the house. He suggested magazine papers crumbled up in a bag... but that was way to much work. I decided a bath towel in a bag should do the trick. I needed to do a ton of these so as I was filling I saw that it was a good thing that I'm a freak about saving these type of bags. I cleaned myself out today. Now out house is protected from the freezing weather.





Brrrr. It is cold outside. I braved it and got some great pictures of the beauty.




3 comments:

Kelli said...

this weather is making the outdoors NOT much fun right now to be in ...but you got great pics to look at. Just a few days left and Mr. D can help with any out door Man Jobs...hang in there...you're pretty tough.

jlchristblog said...

wow amazing shots!

Erica said...

Those are great pictures!!! You have a beautiful spot that's for sure!! I hope he gets in tomorrow!!! The weather isn't cooperating too well!!! Give him a hug for me!