Mr. D comes home today after being back in TX for last week. Miss D is excited to head to the airport again to pick him up. She is most excited because last time we went to the airport we got a Jamba Juice and she thought that was pretty cool. But then she realized the real reason we were there when she saw Mr. D walking up to her! Should be cute again today to see her run to him. He has a long flight today and a few connections so pray for patience and endurance. We have been good. I'm starting to have a baby bump and I think that I"m starting to feel a few movements here and there. We stayed home this week while Mr. D was gone. It has been nice to be home. We haven't been home much over the last couple months with Mr. D being gone and the weather being so bad. I have been enjoying the sunrises.... since we live above the fog. I can see the mountains and watch the sunrise for the last few days. It's so pretty. Today there was a little cloud cover just at the base of the mountains... but yesterday it was so clear. We spent a little time outside a few days ago. It was sunny and cold. We took a walk and gathered rocks that looked like mountains. Then after our walk we sat on the front porch and made a mountain range. Miss D has been great... she is excited about her birthday coming up in a couple weeks. I can plan a party now that Mr. D is coming home. He was suppose to be gone 2 weeks this time... but it turned out to only be one week.
We haven't had much action on the house the last week. We lowered our price at the 1st of the year.. We had a ton of showings the first 10 days of the year... but they have tapered off. Having a house for sale really wears on me. Having to keep it clean and ready to show every time I leave the house is hard. After almost a year I'm getting tired of it. I do have to say that it has really helps to create good habits. Knowing that the house is always clean is something that I"m growing to really appreciate.
Miss D is hungry... I hear her calling to me downstairs saying that she is ready for cereal. She has been really into Rice Kristies... as she calls them. But she is going to be sad when I go down and show her that she ate them all gone yesterday. Not sure how happy she will be with frosted mini wheats. Costco didn't have Life Cereal which me and Miss D love. Which reminds me....don't buy Kiwi at Costco if they are the residential from California kind. They have to be from New Zealand to be good. I made this mistake a few days ago when I bought Kiwi at Costco and when I opened them they were all mushy and GROSS! I cut a few open and tried to pass them on to Miss D to try and she agreed with me... YUCK! So I have to take them back today! Along with an IKEA run on the way to the airport OF COURSE!
1 comment:
Glad to know you're all still alive and doing well! That's fun about the baby movement...oh how quickly it all goes once you start feeling the baby and getting to know it's personality. I'm sure it's tiresome doing those showings for the house but well worth it if you get an offer from one of them! Hang in there...Call me and I'll tell you where we're at on things... :)
Post a Comment