Friday, February 6, 2009
Shot out and Memories
So this packing thing really isn't all that bad. We have had such an easy transition with the great people that we have been working with during this whole process. I have to give a shot out to our Realtor Patric Ginn with Keller Williams because he has really gone to bat for us as we have tried to keep up with this declining market and as we try and get as many pennies as we can from the sale of our house. I'm really going to miss this place. But I'm really excited for our adventures that we have coming up in this next phase of our life. We will miss so many things and PEOPLE about this place that we have lived and I have to say especially our best friends that live next door. There is really no denying the time and place in this life that God ordains that we all live. We have been blessed beyond words by our beloved neighbors. I will miss them and their beautiful family. I have learned so much and my life will be exponentially greater by knowing these wonderful people. I know that their future holds many travels and missions. So that is bittersweet knowing that our time together on this hill was always limited. But the 5 years that we have known them is forever cherished in our hearts. These are the best words that I can say now as my house is torn apart and our days living here are numbered. But God is SO Good and I can't praise Him enough for blessing us with the relationship that we have with them. I can't wait until Heaven when we will have eternity together. Tears and happy memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment