Tuesday, May 26, 2009
My latest trick.
I stood on my head the other day to try and get baby D to flip. I needed help of course.. thanks Mr. D for helping me. It didn't work. I could only stay there for about 20 seconds before I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head and my sinuses were going to explode. Just thought I would share... I go in this Friday for my next appt. I wonder if he will have flipped by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
A&B were both flipped. My doctor told me to get on my hand and knees then lower my head and chest and but keep butt in the air and hold that as long as I could and as often as I could.It worked both times!Good luck!
I heard that "sitting" on your hands and knees and rocking back and forth works. (like while you're cleaning floors) Also, there's some trick about lighting a match under your big toe...I think it's a mid-wife trick, but it may be google worthy. :) Praying for ya girl!
HA! I thought of that, too. I can't believe you actually did it!! GO GIRL! You mean business. :)
We're praying for him to turn without anymore acrobatics on your part!!! The mental picture is priceless!!! Glad YOU are a-o-k after that one!!! =)
Hilarious...the visual is priceless. You are the first blog I saw my button on. It made me so happy.
Post a Comment