I sit here with both of my children sleeping... one of who really misses her daddy. I sit here knowing that soon I will be moving away from everything that I have ever known. I think about the unknown and decide that it is easier to not go there and not have any expectations of what my future holds. I do have to say that I an excited for my future. Don't get me wrong... it will be terrible to take my 3 year old and newborn away from everything that we know as normal. Miss D has a life here and she knows what to expect when she wakes up. She knows where we are going when I say..." Do you want to go to Garden"...? On the way to "Garden" we pass by "Bible School" and she sees the building and knows exactly where she is. I'm about to seriously rock her little world. No more Garden... no more bible school. We are enrolled for bible school in the new town that we will be living in... I will just need to find someone to watch baby D one day a week for 3 hours. I'm leaving that up to God to work that out. I know that bible school (BSF) is something that we can have as a part of Miss D's life that will be the same as here. I'm thankful for that. This will be my 4th year of BSF... We are studying the book of John this year.
16 days and counting...










1 comment:
I'd rather not read a post like that...so serious, so filled with facts that are hard to swallow...so sad for those of us on this side of the move...
Post a Comment