I love her hand prints for the eyes!!! SOOO cute! Gosh, ya know what, I tear up EVERY TIME I see you guys pictures. Please give everyone a HUGE hug from me. Mr C is getting SOOOO big! I can't even get over it! You look great too! Show off! Love you guys!
I have a memory card that I'm not using that I can mail you!!!
3 comments:
I love her hand prints for the eyes!!! SOOO cute! Gosh, ya know what, I tear up EVERY TIME I see you guys pictures. Please give everyone a HUGE hug from me. Mr C is getting SOOOO big! I can't even get over it! You look great too! Show off! Love you guys!
I have a memory card that I'm not using that I can mail you!!!
Michele, you look so beautiful! Cute pumpkin idea!
OH I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment