Friday, December 15, 2006
NO, NO, NO.
Yellow and clear are so much better. Aly is starting to feel much better... and sleeping thru the night again! I still think that she is working on the teeth next to her bottom teeth though. So I went to my nurse educator visit yesterday. That nurse's job must be so boring. She has this list of people who are newly pregnant and she has to ask them a million and one questions about their medical history and take their blood pressure and then tell them food and health related info during pregnancy. So I must have really bored her because all of my answers were no. No muscle related problems. No non-functioning organs. No diabetes. Nothing. She did inform me that if I choose to, I can have an ultrasound to determine my due date accurately. I was all over that!!! I only got to have one ultrasound with Aly. So this time I will get to have two! So my 1st doctor appt and ultrasound are day after Christmas! Woo-hoo. I can't believe that it is the 15th! Ahhh. I need to finish shopping! P.S. Why does the scale at the doctor's office have to say something SO different than my scale at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment