Just sitting here blog hopping and downloading stuff....(remember we have dial-up) so I have to do my downloading when nobody is going to call me on the phone... cause you won't get through because I'm tying up the line downloading a bit of back-logged stuff that takes hours to download.
9%
Miss D just woke up... it always jolts me with adrenaline to hear her door open late. She was disoriented and had to go potty...she wanted a toy out of her playroom and she also wanted a graham cracker and milk. The cracker and milk are her usual request if she wakes up during the middle of the night. I could tell tonight that she was kinda mad that she was out of bed and awake. I plunked her down on the toilet and she went potty... then she went into her playroom to choose a toy to take to bed with her as I went to get the cracker and milk. She was back in bed by the time I got back upstairs with her purse and a few play animals. She needed them to be next to her pillow. I wanted to put the animals inside the purse but that wasn't cool with her. So they are laying next to her pillow....next to her baby that all the sudden needed a diaper one and to be wrapped up in a blanket. She wanted baby to get her pj's on but I said that baby would be to hot with pj's on and that she would be happier wrapped up in her blanket... then on to eating the cracker. She does that in bed... of course... call me a pushover if you want... when she is done with the cracker she crawls out of bed because she can't stand that there are crumbs in her bed. Then she needed her blanket to be in her "special spot".. that consists of me laying the blanket across her pillow and tucking it in at the top and at the bottom... so basically her blanket is like a pillow case that just goes over the top where her face touches. And if there are any wrinkles in the blanket she is sure to point them out to me so that I can fix them... attention to details this girl... so much like her daddy.
78%
Listening to a little shuffle on the I Tunes and Mariah Carey just came on... Just To Hold You Once Again...Music Box. Takes me back to High School in KG's car before school started listening and singing before we got out of the car together to walk into school together... Because we couldn't be seen walking in alone.... our Senior parking spots were next to each other and we would arrive and sit in our car until the other one got there and then get into each other's car and hang until we had to go into school.
98%.........almost done downloading a pic that just got sent to me..........Well worth the wait... Thanks JLChristStudios... for that late night love pic of my Miss D last summer with the Marigold that I planted and that make me remember my baby Hazel.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
She is so darn cute!!! I can just see it all happening! You are a wonderful mommy & I'm so blessed that you're in my life too!!! =)
Found you through clicking on BSF...that's where I go for great Bible Study too... The Life of Moses next Fall..won't that be great! I can see you are a busy mom and having a good time!! I'm a grandma...and busy as well. Just so you don't feel bad, I turned on the furnace too! What is with this cold weather?
But today and yesterday have been nice. It's good for the garden!!
Come for a quick visit sometime!
Hi there! Isn't that interesting that you also do flowers. I got started in the floral business before kids and then it was just too crazy to attempt any longer. I started up again when my daughter went to collage and now I'm thinking it's time to stop..due to grand children! :) My yard is plenty of work anyway. I have four weddings in the next few weeks..then I can step back.
Thanks for visiting..it is always nice to meet someone new!
pushover!
Hi! I am Mary, another Christian mom. I just found your blog through CWO and it looks very interesting. I bookmarked it and I hope to be back for more visits!
Post a Comment