This is a must read and the second to last paragraph about ripped my heart out. If you are a person riding on the fence or maybe you already decided... about who to vote for and care at all about unborn children and the laws to protect them ( or possible lack thereof). Please read this. It is very disturbing and enlightening.
Robert George Article
God,
Right now we are at the mercy of a possible 4-8 years under a man who's voting record points to things that I have a hard time very unsettling. I ask Lord that you send believers into this man's life who tell him about Jesus and that he has a radical encounter with you God. Lord... only you can do this and I ask that either man elected is saved and gets this country on track with God's Word. Life begins at conception and you say so in your Holy Word. Save this man because I know God that you love him SO much.. He is one of your children just as I am. Please God soften his heart so that he can be receptive to your calling and drawing him to you God. I rest in knowing that you God are in control and that you won't let your people perish. Not one of us. You created us in Your image and I am in awe of You. Thank you for sending your Son Jesus to save us from our sins. I pray that all come to know you and call you Lord. I long for the day I can see ALL rejoice in Your Holy Name. Be with both of our presidential candidates and their families as well as their running mates. Make their paths full of believers that they have no other way to go...but straight to YOU God!
Join me in this prayer for our leaders friends... our country desperately needs God.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
thanks michele for posting this! i think it is very important to get the word out because too many have been led to believe, unfotunately, that obama is the better choice! clearly, however, his voting records and statements show the complete disregard he has for human life. i hope many will read this, and that obama has an encounter with the living God and changes his stance!
thank you for this post.
this just makes me sick. thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing this~ It's hard for me to imagine what will happen if he becomes the president. Keep praying.
Post a Comment