Wednesday, January 28, 2009

house showings a plenty!

Cool news.. we have 3 house showings tomorrow! Exciting huh! 3 in one day.. that is a record!
Also... baby is zinging around like a superstar tonight... almost felt like he had the hick ups. We have some friends that are moving and so after BSF today I napped for a little while with Miss D and then slunked out of bed to go down and prepare a meal for all the moving helpers. After grocery shopping early this month I was still able to prepare a coconut pie with whip cream, a yummy veggie salad and the entree was my famous cornbread-salsa meat casserole... I'm sure I could think of a better name .... but that is what you get tonight. There were 10 people that were going to be eating and so I tripled the recipe. All turned out yummy and we even made it there on time. The pie wasn't my favorite.. but right now I'm a little turned off by eggs. 
PRAY for a buyer!
PRAY for a full price offer! (we could use the money since Mr. D is out of a job!!)
PRAY MR. D finds a job!
GOTTA GO watch LOST!......................

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Praying for all those things and for God's will in your lives!!!! So exciting to have people showing interest in the house!

jlchristblog said...

so exciting!!!!!!!!!!