Saturday, January 24, 2009

LITTLE MR. D

We are having A BOY!
I have a ton of great ultrasound pics.. but we don't have a way to scan then onto the computer. I will have to wait until I get somewhere so I can scan them. I don't think that I will scan the 3-D picture that we have of him and all his glory though..... I will save him the embarrassment. But we are 110% sure that he is boy! Miss D is SO excited! Boy names.... hmmmmm I haven't even gone there. He is so healthy and active! Thank you GOD for this special gift. I can't wait to hold him when he is born! 
FULL OF LIFE AND GLORIOUS!

6 comments:

The Edelbrocks said...

That is sooo wonderful!! Congrats! What a precious gift from God~

Mrs. Jones said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you! Boys are great, they just think their mommies are the greatest. Right now Tuff likes to give me kisses.

Kelli said...

So excited for you guys...

Erica said...

I can't wait to hold him!!! Congrats!

Steph said...

Michele, such awesome news! Congrats on your baby boy!

meleea said...

wonderful news! congrats!