Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SOLD!

Well it has been a long year of learning and soul-searching... and so much more but that will have to be for another post when I have more time. We are going to packing our house up because we sold it! We met the buyer yesterday and she is wonderful. I couldn't imagine selling my house to a more wonderful women. She told me that in our den will be her baby grand piano and she can't wait to sit and play it and worship GOD! She is paying cash so we have a fast closing (another prayer answered... the list is very long) God is excruciatingly on time... but oh so perfect in His every way. We have to be out on Feb. 17th! I spent yesterday filling up our garbage can with junk that I don't want packed. We have so many boxes (prayer answered) because we saved some from a families previous move and we even gave some of them away to our pastor for their move and God has blessed us with even more. So all that to say I will miss this beautiful house. Right now I"m looking out my office window to a mountain and the sun and the glorious valley. But it is all God's country and I know someday that this sacrifice is a pleasing aroma to Him and He will honor and bless us again with the desire of our heart. Those desires have changed and that is why is it time to move on... by the way... we won't be leaving the state until the baby boy is born!

3 comments:

The Edelbrocks said...

I am so happy for you guys! So many changes- God is so good! Let me know if I can help!

Mrs. Jones said...

Yeah!! That is fabulous news!! Happy packing!

Kel said...

oh, let's not talk about leaving the State until it gets closer to the actual departure date...less heart ache that way... :)