Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged....


So I was tagged by Steph....
Go to your pictures folder, open the 4th folder and post the 4th picture.
Mine just happened to be a video clip. This is Miss D. as you can see singing Jesus Loves Me ... very fast and very loud. It was taken on 5-28-08... So Miss D is just about 2 1/2 years old. This is also just about when I stopped cutting her bangs. We are still trying to grow them out and they are about at her chin now. 
Now who do I blogstalk... just about everyone on my google reader list. I have subscribed to automatic updates from new posts... I think that most of the list in on my blog. Now that I have high-speed I will be commenting more often. Before with dial-up most of the time I couldn't comment because the page would bog down and get screwed up. 
Hmmm.... I tag Alyssa, Shannon and Becky.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hee! I love her whisper at the beginning! And man, the girl knows Jesus loves her. :)