Friday, April 17, 2009

If you are the praying type...





I have a friend that has a hubby and 2 young children. They are 83 days away from moving to be missionaries in Indonesia. Check out their website here. I have known her 3 years during our days at BSF. Her son and Miss D are flirty and so cute with each other... I know Miss D is going to miss seeing him at BSF every week. If you are on facebook they have a group called Beck's Indonesian Adventures... They will have internet access there so I'm excited to stay updated with their travels and adventures bringing people into the Kingdom Of God. 

Imagine having to put your life into 8 of these totes...
...WHAT WOULD YOU PACK?


What a cool call they have on their life... 
Pray they can find renter's for their house.
Pray that they can spend the last days they have here in the US making the most of their time. 
Pray that God makes their path straight and blesses them all the days of their life. 
Pray that the transition goes effortlessly for their little kiddos. 
Pray for joy and peace during the transition into their new life.
Pray that they pack PERFECTLY for the next few years until they are able to come back to the US for a visit. 

No comments: