Friday, August 21, 2009

Miss D's Criagslist find.






Well actually I found it...
We were talking last night over pizza that we need to get a bike for Miss D. At our previous house there wasn't anywhere for her to ride. If you had been to that house you would understand why. We could have sent her down the hill and said "have a good one" but we didn't and I'm sure someday she will thank us. I guess we could have got her one and sent her next door to ride circles around their house (they paved with sidewalks around their house for their kids to ride... but we didn't. I guess we are lame). So she is a little delayed in learning how to pedal. I hit Craigslist last night and typed in "girl bike" and what did I find??? See above. And do you see that it has a seat for her BABY! Does it get any better? She doesn't think so. Also it came with a helmet. Something I didn't even think of. I wonder how we all survived growing up without one? Yeah Right. SO I put Baby D down for bed and we headed outside to teach our girl how to ride. We discovered that we have never said "pedal" so many times in our life before yesterday. Also Mr. D kept getting frustrated with her because she couldn't get her left foot to continue with the circle it needed to make....as did I. So frustrating. She kept using the brake and stopping.
Half a pedal
Break
Stop
Half a pedal
Break
Stop
Push to get going
Pedal
Pedal
Break
Stop
Repeat
Annoying! Come On girl what are you 3 or something?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also had to throw in a picture of Baby D's legs... Do they get any yummier? And that smile Deelish!

No comments: