We attempted a morning walk today.
What we learned on our morning walk.
~Go Earlier... if I don't want to hear Miss D complain the whole time how hot she is.
~Attempt less distance...so Miss D can build up her stamina for walking in the heat. (we did only make it about 4 houses before turning around)
~Take Baby D when he isn't that close to wanting to sleep cause he started to cry about half way during the walk.
~Take Baby D with just a diaper on.
~Take an extra blanket to cover where the sun gets in through the stroller.
~Make Miss D wear Flip Flops so her feet don't get sweaty.
Hmmm.... I should just take a walk without them. That would be a whole heck of alot easier.
But where is the fun in that??










2 comments:
You need a double stroller!!!!!
Oh my word, right?!?!?! I'm so with you! How, I say HOW am I supposed to lose any of this so-called baby weight when the wee ones won't cooperate? Or, when they do, we are going approximately .5 miles per hour? :)
Post a Comment