So I had some fun re-beautificating my blog. There are so many new and interesting things to do on the new version of blogger. I don't even have know html code to do any of them. Note all my new links... easy as pie to add to my blog. Check them out. Thanks to Steph for getting me started on blogger. As you can see the bug has spread to some of my other friends. It is such a great way to check to see what others are up to. It is kinda like you are peeking in on their lives without them knowing about it. I hope everyone out there has fun reading about the life of S, M and A...plus the baby to come.
Things have been great around here. I have 3 lists of stuff that need to get done around the house before the baby comes. It is true what they say...."they second pregnancy breezes by!" When I stop to think that I'm only getting more prego by the day and that my energy is going to start to go away... Man I need to jump on those lists.
Prayers for energy please!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I love the new look to your blog! Fun and upbeat! Can't wait to check your blog on Wed. :)
Post a Comment