
Aly had her first tuna sandwich on her birthday last week. She ate a whole half all by herself. She is getting so big. She had a great 1 year check up... but whe wasn't quite her happy self. She was a bit intimidated by the doctor this time. She weighed in at 23 lbs (87%) and is 31 1/4 inches long. (97%) I knew that she was a tall girl considering one of her favorite things to do is reach up to the top drawer in my bathroom and pull stuff out...ie tubes of lipstick and bobby pins. I have also started to phase in 2% milk instead of formula in her morning and evening bottles. She seems to not even know that there has been a change. I think that she is like Steven and I... we really love milk. She has had a bit of a sick spell again, but has pulled through. You gotta love winter and the sickness it brings... no wait I hate that! Fortunately Steven and I have dodged most of the colds! For her big day she got so many wonderful gifts. We are slowly phasing them in since she did just have Christmas.
I've been feeling good. I have started to feel little kicks and movement. I started to feel that around 17 weeks. I feel a little bit each day. Just a few little kicks to remind me that YES I am pregnant. It is so easy to forget when I have a 1 year old who keeps me VERY busy.










No comments:
Post a Comment