Thursday, May 10, 2007

Buppitee x10

I went to the doctor yesterday and all is measuring well. I do have a tid bit of extra amnio fluid but nothing to call the doctor about. The tech didn't get any pictures because the baby's head is so far down already. She was barely able to measure the head accuratly, because of that reason. So no due date change as of now. Still 32 weeks and counting. I have a doctor appt on Friday so we will see what his take is on the ultrasound results.
Aly has finally learned that when I'm at the desk working on the computer, she isn't going to get picked up. She is sitting on the floor behind me working on puzzles. She is getting much better at entertaining herself. She will leave the room that I'm in and be gone for a few and then she will come back with some kind of treasure. Just now it was an empty cup off my nightstand, a few wipes out of who knows where and a roll of film in it's plastic container (great for shaking) . She stays away from the top of the stairs, so I'm able to let her just wander around upstairs. If she does decide that she wants to go down the stairs... she will either back down on her tummy or stand at the top of the stairs and "let me know" in not so many words that she would like help going down the stairs. Her new words are up, bupple (buckle), apple, car, poo poo, cookie and buppitee buppitee buppitee over and over (who knows what that one means)... I think that is a "ohh that is fun to say phrase". She woke up at 6:30 am today... so I'm thinking by the sounds of it. NAPTIME! TTFN

No comments: