With the nice weather yesterday and today I was tired of looking of my dirty patio furniture. So Aly and I went out to hose it down. The table and chairs got a nice wash and so did Aly. She would bring over that red cup to me and say wawa and I would squirt a little in it and then she would proceed to "drink" it. But what that really mean is pour it down her mouth and face. She was wet head to toe in the front. She also didn't mind it if I sprayed her with the nozzle of the hose. I had the sprayer on gentle shower and she would just stand there in the shower and let the freezing hose water rain down on her. The look in her face was "hey this is fun... but I'm frezzing." We stayed outside in the shade until she dried off. I got her that cute little red chair from Target and she can pull herself up into it and sit. Note in the next picture her battle wounds on her legs and knees. Those are courtesy of getting up and down on the concrete step by crawling. She is still a little afraid of just stepping off. We shared an apple and then came inside to wash her dirty feet off. She is down for a nap now and I'm sure she will sleep well. 
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day! Cute shoes on Aly. :)
Post a Comment