I had a doctor's appt last week and everything is looking good. The doc did say something intriguing though. He said that I was measuring a little big. Duh, I could have told him that. Have you seen me lately... my tummy in a bit largo! Anyways, I have to go in for an ultrasound on May 9th to check on our little girl to see what is up with my largeness. The doc said I could have some extra amniotic fluid or that the baby could be hanging out a little high in my uterus. He didn't seem to alarmed... so I'm not worried. This baby has been very active and wiggly... hmmm could there be 2 babies in there. I'll keep that thought out of my mind. Scary thought! Maybe they will tell me that I'm farther along then they thought. Scary thought also because that means less time until the baby comes. NOT READY! Although I am ready to not be prego anymore. 9 months on, 9 months off and then 7 months on is a tough regimen of the body.
Prayers for Mr. D because he is hunting bear in Montana with his bro. It is just me and the girl this week. Girl time I guess. He will be home in a week. I hope he is having a good time!
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Oh my gosh...keep that twins thought out of your mind! ACK! Also, I just wanted to tell you that my tummy measured huge pretty much every appointment after 20 weeks. And he was a big boy. And two weeks early.
Post a Comment