I emptied out this bottle of cleaner because it was almost all gone. She didn't know the difference. She just wanted to do cleaning just like I was. She likes to do a bit of sweeping also.
We were at Walmart today and it was the 1st time that I had to take her potty in a public place. We have been able to time it just right and have her go before we leave and then hit the bathroom at yng if we are still out doing errands. Well today in the middle of my shopping she said "potty". So before she lost her load we headed to the nearest restroom. The one in the front of the store was under construction.... I found that out as we were approaching the door. So we had to head to the opposite side of the store and go to the other restroom. Of course it was in the toy department which we were planning on avoiding. But she had potty on her mind and wasn't distracted by the toys that we had to drive through as we went to the other potty spot. She made it to the toilet without any "tinkle panties". Yah for Miss D. My potty trained GIRL!










No comments:
Post a Comment