Friday, March 7, 2008
Tuesday is my favorite day.
We joined a new community group through our church. We meet on Tuesday nights. Tuesday's is a busy day for the D family. I have a study group that meets on Tuesday at 12:30pm and that usually is such a packed full time of learning and prayer that we usually don't end until at least 4pm. Then we head home for some quick dinner and then head out to our new group that we went for the 1st time to this week. Well the group was amazing and the couple that leads it are amazing too. I just finished reading their book last night. I will get the title up here later. Anywho... we ended up staying until 10:30PM! Poor little Miss D. Thanks to the Lord she was willing to cooperate with the fact that we stayed SO LATE. She was following around the kitty and eating snacks. She was being such an angel. We met a new couple that goes to the later service at our church... so our paths have never crossed with them. It was an amazing night. We just talked and talked and talked. It was really humbling to find out that my hubby and I were an "inspiration" to the leaders of the group. I just never think that my life and the suffering that I have had over the last year would ever speak to others and be inspiring. It has been God though me and that is the only explaination. It is just so cool when the Lord goes before you and leads our path directly to where we need to be. We started reading the book of Acts which is a book that I've been touching here and there on over the last month. Through some of the events in my life over the past month that book has been an encouragement to me. What Paul went through during his spreading of the gospel he encountered hard times has spoke to me. Everyday I'm just so thankful to the Lord and His daily lessons for me. His daily encouragement to me through His Word never ever runs dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment