Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wiggly at 7am.


Miss D and I has been enjoying The Wiggles at 7am lately. She wasn't to into them and now for some reason wants to watch them. Maybe now she can be a bit more interactive and sing along. Well just let me tell you if you don't have kiddos and you don't know who they are.... They sing and dance and are pretty cute for little kiddos. But for me as I sit there and watch with Miss D... I am pretty amused by their energy. The constant jumping and dancing... no wonder all of them are skinny. It is a really cute half hour show for Miss D and really entertains her... and I have to say there are some times during that show I have to just shake my head and wonder how they could act SO GOOFY and not just be completely self conscious. I guess that is why they have their own TV show and millions of dollars. Entertaining kids is their specialty and they really do a great job at it.

No comments: