I just want to stand on top of my house and yell.
"Thank You JLChristStudios!"
360.253.9234
Jason and Lindsay have been so gracious to us.
I want to just yell and tell everyone.
If you need an AWESOME couple to take
portraits of your family call THEM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Through the loss of our little Hazel I have been able to look at the brilliant photos that they took of her and our family on that peaceful day that we shared with our little baby girl. I called on them to come and capture the loss that we were feeling and they were there. It was the first time they had ever taken pictures of a baby that was no longer of this earth and they captured Hazel as through she was their own. They took such special care as they moved her little body and hands around to take pictures of her. I don't want to decide which pictures to get and put an album together for Hazel and Lindsay is taking care of it for me. I TRUST in her completly to do a job that is of the highest standards. The attention to detail that Jason and Lindsay have with their work is uncomparable.
My hope is that all who read this will consider them the next time they need pictures taken. I promise you will be the most impressed. God has placed them in our lives and when we needed them most they were there. We are eternally greatful for the memories of our time passed with them and we look forward to all our times together with them in the future. Blessings on their family and on that special little baby growing inside her.










No comments:
Post a Comment