Friday, June 8, 2007

sweet little hand

Today Kelli is outside with the kids doing yard work. What an awesome servant of God. I don't have to tell her what to do... she is just doing it. I'm inside catching up on emails. Please enjoy the sweet little picture of our little Hazel's hand. She had such long fingers. Much longer than Aly's were. I miss holding that sweet little hand. Our nurse at the hospital made casts of her hand and foot. She made them out of plaster and they are just so precious. Today is the day I had a baby shower. But instead of just cancelling it...we are going to still get together. Thanks friends for pulling it together for me, so we can celebrate the life that we lost and the life that we still have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
you are a beautiful person.

Anonymous said...

something I heard...my goal...

to wake up hopeful..

go to bed thankful..

and somewhere in the middle just keep putting one foot infront of the other while dealing with loss and rejection from this world..remebering at all times this world is not our home...

Kel