I'm not quite sure where this week has gone. I know that it was a short week because we got home from Boston late Monday night... but that doesn't explain how tomorrow is already Friday. I have had 3 Arbonne presentations this week, BSF started....yay Kimmy is in my group...Childcare for the Mom's study at Church on Thursday am... Arbonne in the evening. Tomorrow, home in the morning and then Arbonne in the afternoon at my Aunts house! Then it is Mr. D's birthday on Saturday. You might think that I have something great planned by looking at the totally inspiring blog of my sis-in-law Shannon.... but no, I just asked him tonight..."what do you want to do for your bday?" He said no to going out and staying in to have friends over! Hmmmmm, I will have to change his mind. A girl needs an excuse to make a gourmet meal and bake a cake doesn't she? My right eye has been hurting today. Totally random fact, I'm sure it is appreciated. It feels like my tear duct is all scratchy. I actually put some Visine in to it today. I haven't put eye drops in in how knows long. I was standing in front of the mirror holding down my lower eyelid wondering if I was going to have a problem putting this eye drop in. Remember the Friends episode when Rachel had a problem putting the eye drops in? Monica tackled her and held her down to put the eye drop in.
Well I prevailed... no freak out. It did feel better for a while and now as I sit here writing I don't think that it hurts anymore.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment