






Here is a tribute to a few of my favorite things from time growing up. I taught myself how to frenchbraid hain on my Rainbow Brite doll.
Such great memories.
Gotta love those Garbage Pail Kids (6th grade)
My cousin and I had Pound Puppies.
Anyone remember Popples... I loved them.
I had a set of Moon Shoes and they were so fun!
I took my PogoBall to grade school with me. That was so awkward to carry on the bus!
I took my PogoBall to grade school with me. That was so awkward to carry on the bus!
My Lemon Meringue Doll... I could sqeeze her tummy and she would blow out Lemon Scented air. And would you believe that I was over at my parents help them clean out some things and I found this doll... very worn out and SHE STILL SMELLED LIKE LEMON! Makes you wonder what they put in there to make it last 20 years. Hmmmm?











2 comments:
Did you know that you can find Popples at Target now!?! I saw them there the other day! Crazy how things from our past could be the same thing that our little ones will remember loving in their past! Thanks for sharing!!
Mar
Ohhhhh, how that takes me back!!! I can't believe my mom let me collect all of the garbage pail kids....ick....
Post a Comment