Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Like you care...

Meaningless bit of info...
I bought size 5 diapers at Costco yesterday. They just looked huge. How could my little baby be in SIZE 5 DIAPERS???? After like 9 months of buying size 4, I thought she could move up to the next size. I came to this decision after numerous mornings where she had soaked through the front of her diaper and her jammy pants where all wet. She gets a cup of milk before bed... but not enough to soak through a diaper. She sleeps on her tummy and so all the wetness is in the front and hardly any in the back. It even sometimes is so wet that the little diaper crystals things are on her. Gross. So I'm hoping that size 5 will hold all the wetness so I don't run out of pj bottoms every week.
Are you feeling more complete about life after knowing this piece of information?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh how that brings back memories....:)

Steph said...

Funny...Henry has been wearing size 5 diapers for a few months, and he's only 13 months old. :) Oh, my big boy. He gets the crystals and front-wetness too sometimes in the morning. Gotta love it.