Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home and SO Sunny

Getting back to dial-up is SO painful. I was so spoiled on vacation to have high-speed. Uggg.....
The sunrise yesterday and today have been Glorious! I'm sitting here at my computer being blinded in one eye from the sun shining in. It is so nice to be home. Miss D was SO happy to see us. She was at the airport to greet us and when we walked around the corner after getting off the plane she came running and smiling. I picked her up and she gave me the longest hug ever. She was rubbing my arms and face smiling. She did the same thing to her daddy. It was just the best to see her and give her kisses. I feel like I have been smothering her with hugs and kisses lately... but I don't even care. She had a fit a few days ago before her nap so we took her out of her room and gave her a little more time before she had to go back to bed. It was a little early for her nap anyways... she is weaning down to one nap a day. But anyways... we brought her into bed to snuggle and just lay together. Next thing we knew she was asleep! So I fell asleep too and we slept for 3 hours! It was the best. She is really amazing me! She talks so well. She is 3-4 word together now and there really isn't anything that gets past her.
I used the oven cleaning button yesterday to see what it was all about. It took 3 hours and it charred everything in my oven into grey dust. All I had to do was wipe it up and my oven was good as new! I have never done that before. But boy did it stink up my house! I had to open up the window (30 degrees outside!) because it was so stinky!
Man it is nice to be home.... we had 5 loads of laundry to do from our trip... but we didn't have to wash any of Miss D's clothes because a laundry fairy washed everything so all I had to do was put it all away.
I tried to post some pics of the sunrise... but blogger is not cooperating!

No comments: