PEOPLE!!! Listen UP.
LOST premeires TONIGHT!
I'm so excited I just can't stand it.
Last night they had a great recap from last season.
It was as if they were catching up all the people who have gotten SO confused over the last few seasons. The story line is SO thick that trying to catch someone up on what they have missed is SO hard. It was a great teaser last night and SO I'm pumped for the premeire tonight. Don't call me from 8-11pm tonight because Mr. D and I will not be answering our phone. Miss D is going to have to start hittting her sack at 7:45 on thursday nights.
I'm working on my painting. By the way... my painter helpers (Mrs. C and Mrs. A)... I've about got it all fixed. I figured out a way to slightly water down the paint and then ever SO carefully I fan out the edges to blend in so you REALLY would need to be looking hard to see. Although I did have to completely redo a wall in the entry way because the sunlight was just so and I could pick out the touchup spot like it was in 3D.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment