TO all my beloved readers-
I've done my best at keeping this blog free of any personal info... (ie-names, ages, dates.)
I've had to put on comment moderation for that reason. There have been some comments that I haven't published because they contained personal info. So if you don't see your comment on here that is why...
I can't go in and change any typing on the comments... I can only chose to publish or reject them. SO~ all that said... please stick to Mrs. D, Miss D, Mr. D and that would be great. I know that my name is linked to this blog from others and that is out of my control. I'm ok with that. So... thanks in advance for the cooperation........... my readers!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Mrs. D. -
After seeing your last post today, I've felt compelled to write and apologize if by finding and following your blog I have caused you any pain. I haven't meant to infringe upon you in any way -- I mean you no harm. I'm just a Christian woman dealing with day-to-day struggles and I was drawn to your openness, the ease with which you speak of Christ and your relationship with Him. Those are things I've struggled with my whole life, yet you make it all look so easy. If this makes you uncomfortable, I can discontinue following your blog.
Jen
Post a Comment