So I am also selling some things... as is my SIL @ eightcrazy.
These are for any local people who are interested. I could send stuff too... you pay shipping. I also have a ton of clothes... dresses, sweatshirts, fitted shirts, pants (capri and long), shoes and handbags.
I am also selling a toddler bed, diaper dekor with refills, chalkboard frame wall thing, bronze pier one mirror, brown wicker candle holder, white ceramic butter dish, painted glass stemware, glass and pewter cheese plate, Eddie Bauer Wood Highchair, Towels, Bedding(see picture below with Sham... I have 2 shams and a bedskirt that match), Martha Stewart Magazine collection, Wall Art, Photo Albums, VHS Movies, Mini Fridge, Double Stroller, Riding Lawn Mower, Small Water Heater, Ski set without bindings.... you name it and I might have it to sell.
Email me at mustsellthestuff@gmail.com if you are interested in seeing ALL the stuff I have for sale. I'm in the process of seperating all the stuff for sale and the stuff that isn't. The bonus room is going to end up the catch all room. If you are in the area we can hook up for a browsing session... If not then my dial-up will be put to the limit as I try to post pics on craigslist or to email you at some unknown location. By the way our house is for sale too... (sorry if you are reading this J & S ...(bit of a shocker) WE NEED TO TALK!
I will also try and get a sale together soon once I get sorted through everything. Stuff will be CHEAP... because it has GOT TO GO BYE BYE!










No comments:
Post a Comment