Thursday, May 1, 2008
Mr. D is off to get a BEAR!
Well I'm on my own for the next 7 days. Miss D and I have already started the week out with a bang... morning of lazy cartoons and then we went out to wash the inside and outside of my car. It was the 1st time it had been cleaned inside since we bought it. I had stayed on top of the clutter... but it needed a serious vacuuming! The outside needed a good detailing also. Yuck! My little special helper entertained herself for most of the car wash. She played inside the car for a while too. My wheels were DISGUSTING! Going through the car wash just doesn't do the job! I scrubbed and scrubbed. Then after I was all finished drying the car I went over the wheels with Costco wet wipes and they got the rest of the dirt out of the hard to get corners of the wheels. They are sparkly! Miss D was finding rocks and stacking them in a row up on the front porch while I was working. We came in and had lunch and now she is watching the end of "Rebecca Of Sunnybrook Farms" (Shirley Temple). Like she does almost everyday before her nap. I rewind about the last 20 minutes of the movie... it is the best part anyways.. Shirley does a little soldier dance and taps and sings. Then when the movie is over she is ready for a nap. It is a little late right now.. she should already be asleep. But I was on a role out washing the car and I wasn't about to take a break. The cute dance part of the movie is coming up and she has almost started to memorize the song and dance... it is so cute to watch her try and copy Shirley Temple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment