love her, can't wait to finally meet her someday. i hope we can hear giggles and laughter in heaven because i am sure she is full of love and silliness.
oh wow...it's been awhile since I've seen those feet. Painfully precious. Perfect though in every way. I bet Jesus loves chasing her around the table at the Feast. You'll hold her soon, you know. Thanks for sharing her with us today. As much as it hurts to see, it's still a good hurt to be reminded of those little toes.
I'm sure she is watching her family as often as she can. Getting to know and love you guys, maybe even helping to watch over too. I can't wait to hold that precious girl and love on her again. Hard to believe it's been almost a year. You are all amazing. I love you dearly.
4 comments:
my guess is taking her first steps.
; )
love her, can't wait to finally meet her someday.
i hope we can hear giggles and laughter in heaven because i am sure she is full of love and silliness.
we love you guys,
jlcc
oh wow...it's been awhile since I've seen those feet. Painfully precious. Perfect though in every way. I bet Jesus loves chasing her around the table at the Feast. You'll hold her soon, you know. Thanks for sharing her with us today. As much as it hurts to see, it's still a good hurt to be reminded of those little toes.
I'm sure she is watching her family as often as she can. Getting to know and love you guys, maybe even helping to watch over too. I can't wait to hold that precious girl and love on her again. Hard to believe it's been almost a year. You are all amazing. I love you dearly.
Dancing around the feet of Jesus, what an amazing sight that must be. May God continue to hold you all close.LOL
Post a Comment