It is 6:30am and I'm hungry and thirsty. Can I eat and drink NO! But I will persevere because today is the day that we meet our baby. I have a c-section planned because Baby D has decided to stay breech and not to flip. He still has until we get to the hospital and they do an ultrasound to see if he actually is still breech. I slept pretty good. I got up to take Miss D potty at about 2:15am. I had set my alarm to get up at 2:30am to eat a snack and drink what I could while I still could. Cut off was at 3:00am. It is going to be really hard... I'm so thirsty!!! Maybe brushing my teeth will help.
Today is going to be a really cool day!
I feel bad for the little guy. He is just minding his own business all cozy and in a few hours his little world as he knows it is going to be seriously rocked.
No comments:
Post a Comment