Tuesday, June 16, 2009

C-Section MONDAY

I have another NST today and another Friday. I also have 2 more Chiropractic adjustments to try and get him to flip from being breech. If all my shenanigans fail and he stays breech then I show up Monday for a C-Section! He should be above 8 pounds by then... and we are so excited to meet him! Last minute preparations... like my haircut today. He is still contained and quiet right now. Perfect time for a last minute haircut. We also had to move ALL of our stuff out of where it was stored into a storage unit. (and when I say we I really mean Mr. D). I packed like 3 boxes in the 2 hours that I was there. I was of NO help at all. He worked it all day yesterday and got 80% of the stuff moved by himself.. then a friend showed up at 5pm to help him with the 2 man stuff. I showed up with dinner last night (prepared by my mother-in-law...cause I'm hugely pregnant with a breech baby and man I'm tired.... his head is so far up between my ribs that it is silly looking). When I got there to feed my tired man I couldn't believe how much he had got done. He said that he was dragging it all day because he didn't have any coffee yesterday morning but you would have never know by all the work that got done. He should be done by lunch time today! GREAT JOB HONEY!

1 comment:

The Edelbrocks said...

I can not wait to see sweet pictures of his darling face. My prayers are with you as you embark on this awesome adventure!!