Sunday, June 14, 2009

Turning 30 today.


Hmmmm..... 30 years old.
Not sure how I feel about that one. Kinda wishing I could have some drinks tonight to celebrate.. but I don't think baby D would be to happy about that. I will just think about my favorite drink. Let's look at this picture and just think about how yummy it is.... Brandy Sour... how I love your tart yet sweet flavor.
Well that certainly wasn't as good and having one to drink but it will have to do.
I just had a big glass of chocolate milk next Miss D as we watch the backyardigans. We are out of cereal.

My brain has really been out to lunch the last few days. I don't really have much to say. Hmmm.....
My c-section is scheduled for June 22nd. If he has flipped by then I will just have an induction that day instead of a c-section. Crazy that we are really that close to meeting our little guy. He is gaining weight well and I'm thinking he will be in the 8 pound range when he is born.
I'm getting my haircut for my birthday present. We won't go into how much that costs... but it will be the last time before we move to see her.
Welp... off to my birthday day. Hope it's a good one!


1 comment:

Eryn said...

happy birthday! Maybe you could have a nice birthday foot rubbing, instead of that brandy sour...it looks GOOD though! I drooled over my hubby's beer when I was preganant. I don't even drink beer often, but I wanted one SO bad when I was pregnant!