Friday, January 4, 2008

Doe a deer... a female deer.

I wish that I could sing.
I'm sitting here loading my cd's on to iTunes and I just loaded the soundtrack to The Sound Of Music and I'm listening to it right now. I just love to sing along to this cd. But I would be so much better if I actually sounded better. I'm glad that Miss D could are less. Mr. D and I would really love to be able to just break out in song when ever we wanted to and not have to worry that what was coming out of our mouths would slightly repulse people. Anyone out there with me on this subject. Not counting those of you that can sing.... Melody and Stephanie. I look to you and think.... how lucky you are to be able to express yourself in song. I love to listen to music and sing along. I have such an array of music. Many of you may know that I have a large span of music to my collection. From the Shakespeare Sisters to Dean Martin.

Doe
Ray
Me
Far

When you know the notes to sing.
You can sing most anything.

Sew
La
Tea
That will bring us back to....
Doe

2 comments:

Steph said...

I say, sing to your heart's content, as loud as you can! I can't ski worth a darn, but I love to get out there and act like I do! WOOT!

Eryn said...

I LOVE Sound of Music!! I never even thought about the fact that there may be a soundtrack out there! You and I have very similar tv/movie taste. i love ANTM, sound of music, white christmas...all the goodies. have you ever seen 7 Brides for 7 Brothers? Another classic that I LOVE to sing along with. It's fun to turn on the subtitles, so you can see all the words as they are singing...almost like Movie Karoake (which I'd never really do...in front of people!I'm with ya sister on that one!)