Thursday, January 10, 2008

Travling Today


I come to you my blogging fans from the city of Huntersville, NC. Mr. D and I are here for a little R&R. We will be touring the surrounding cities and having a great time. We had a great day of travels. Everything was so smooth. On the first leg of the flight to Minneapolis there was an empty seat next to me so we were able to stretch out and have some spare space. Mr. D enjoyed that since being cramped isn't his best fit. His legs are a bit long for the seat spacing. So I scooted over and we had the seat between us to just flow over into. We left Miss D with the 1st leg of her travels last night. Our flight left this morning very early and so we didn't want to wake her up. We dropped my car off at my parents house and were on our way. I was a little weirded out by knowing that Miss D was inside the house and that I just dropped off the car and took off. I really wanted to go in and give her a little kiss. That would have been selfish of me disturbing her at 5 am so I resisted. We were on to the airport and on our way to Charlotte. We made out connection in Minneapolis a half hour early. When I was booking the tickets I didn't think about the fact that Minneapolis could be a bit hairy in January. It was cold there, but not a drop of moisture and so therefore no delays. On the plane I was able to get into the Word. Proverbs and Psalms 10 today. Also, I read a bit of my BSF notes and began to read another book on the Holy Spirit. It was a fairly quick trip. It was nice to have the flights broken up in 2.5 hour increments. Our hotel is GREAT. We have a kitchenette and all the amenities. I come to you from FREE wireless internet. I even brought my usb cable to get some pictures off my memory card so that I don't have to worry about keeping my picture count low. So here is a few pics of our visit to the grocery store tonight. Please disregard my bloodshot eyes. A day of traveling on dry air-airplanes and no visine. Gross Spam like product. Milk that is in yellow plastic containers. Crazy expensive yogurt.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

HAVE FUN!!!! Hey, if you're not suppose to eat yellow snow, do you suppose you should drink yellow milk?

Erica said...

I notice that it is "Virginia baked ham TASTE?" Are we wondering what they made to taste like Virginia ham? MMMM. Keep the pictures comin...